FM Talent Source has revised its referral bonus program – Effective December 1, 2016, all new employees hired through the referral program will follow the new policy as follows:
Any full time or contract position represented by FM Talent Source or posted on the corporate website is eligible for bonus.
Referral Bonus Amount
- The standard referral bonus fee: $200
- At the discretion of management, certain “hard to fill” positions may have a higher bonus amount. This information will be posted on the website with the corresponding referral bonus amount.
The ‘referrer’ will receive one lump sum referral bonus payable when the new employee has completed his/her 90-day probationary period (90 days from start date).
How To Refer
The Referral Program operates in accordance with the following program requirements:
- Referred candidate must indicated referral source on their application
- FM Talent Source will designate a position as “hard-to-fill” before the position is posted with the corresponding referral bonus. Anything not listed “hard-to-fill” will receive the standard bonus amount.
- Referrals will only be accepted for candidates not currently in our database.
- You will be notified whether the submitted candidate is bonus eligible.
- It is at management’s discretion to split the bonus between two referring parties.
- The hiring process will be fair and consistent with FM Talent Source policy and procedures, with no bias for or against candidates whose selection might make another employee eligible for a referral bonus.
You can find this policy on our Policy Essentials page.